At the end of September 2022, I gave a talk at the Welcome To Germany Summit. This is the rehearsal that I recorded a few days before.
But mine was only one of many great talks on the day from multiple speakers! To access over 6 hours of advice from experts about life in Germany, go and watch the video feed on one of these platforms:
The topics that were covered:
- The main steps of your relocation in Germany
- Learning German for your career in Germany
- What I wish I knew when I was you: stories from an intercultural trainer
- How business English gives you an upper hand in the German market
- Transitioning from student visa to job seeker visa to work permit
- Movement is key when working from home
- The Actual Job Search - How to search for a Job in Germany
- Navigating German work culture(s)
- Financial Education: Guidance on your "German" journey
- The Emotional Journey of the Expat: How to recognize when grief hits and what to do about it
- Advice for adapting and integrating in Germany, from discussions with 100+ foreigners
IF YOU ENJOY THIS PODCAST
You can support the show in various ways:
Support the show
- BUY THE GERMANY EXPERIENCE PODCAST A COFFEE – there are a lot of costs associated with running a podcast, like expenses for hosting the audio and the tools used to record the episodes. Every donation will go towards the monthly expenses of keeping The Germany Experience going. And it will make my heart happy!
- SPREAD THE WORD – share your favorite episode in an expats in Germany Facebook group, on Twitter, or any of the other social channels. Or if you know someone who might need this podcast in their life, tell them about it!
- WRITE A REVIEW – write a review about The Germany Experience on my site, on Apple Podcasts, or on Spotify (or anywhere else you can think of).
Follow me on Instagram: the.germany.experience
JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP: https://www.facebook.com/theGermanyExperience
Visit the official podcast website: https://thegermanyexperience.de
Subscribe to the YouTube channel: ...