Life in Germany, as seen through the eyes of outsiders (previously called "Expat Life Germany"). Featuring weekly interviews with guests who are either living as foreigners in Germany, or who have a vested interest in Germany, you will hear stories that will inspire you, teach you what life is like in Germany, and—most importantly—make you realize that you're not alone in your struggles to fit in, and in your love for Germany.
Your host is Shaun Behrens, who has been living long enough in Germany to know a thing or two about integrating, but who will also never truly feel like he fits in in Germany.
To send a message to the show, or to be a guest, visit the Contact page and send a message.
Interviews and articles featuring The Germany Experience
Here are some podcast guest appearances, interviews, and other things that have been included on other sites and channels:
Guest appearances on podcasts:
- The Expat Cast: Raising a Son with Special Needs in Germany with Shaun of Expat Life Germany
- Geopats Podcasting: Germany from outsiders eyes with Shaun, Host of The Germany Experience Podcast
- Transcontinental Overload: Meet the Germans!
- The Expat Experience: Content Marketing & Podcasting in Nuremburg, Germany with Shaun Behrens
Other lists and articles:
- 10 podcasts you should be listening to if you are an expat in Germany (CityStarlings.com)